FM101 will convert the input resistance signal to a target resistance signal, so that Fuel/Water Gauge can work with different type/range of fuel/water sensors.
Acts as Interface Between Fuel Senders & Gauges
Reads any fuel sender
Works with any fuel gauge
Accurately Corrects OHM Mismatch & Erratic Movement from Fuel Slosh
Pick up Voltage Input signal or Ohm Input Signal
Custom Calibration for empty, half level and full
Mini Size 20(W)x16(H)x35(L) mm
The Full, Half, and Empty position can be programmed.
The“in-between” positions between F, 1/2, and E are calculated by the microprocessor and are linear.
The“power on” gauge start position is selected from either the sender position or the programed position.
The output is a npn pulse width modulated signal which may cause“buzzing”in undamped gauges.
1. Power off. Wait 5 seconds. Press “F” switch and power on then release “F” switch.
2. Red LED only will turn on
3. Set fuel resistor to Full position. Adjust gauge to Full using the calibration screw on FM101.
Press “F” switch then release.
4. Set fuel resistor to 1/2 way. Adjust gauge to 1/2 way using the calibration screw.
Press “H” switch then release.
5. Set fuel resistor to Empty. Adjust the gauge to Empty using the calibration screw.
Press “E” switch then release.
6. Adjust the calibration screw to where you want the gauge to go to when the car is started.
(Usually this will be the position of the pointer when the car is off)
Press “E” and “F” simultaneously then release.
Power on mode:
1. Power off. Wait 5 seconds.
2. Choose where you want the gauge to start from when the car is started(Usually the gauge"off position") If you want the gauge to start at sender position. (suits bi-metal and cross coil gauges with damping)
Press"E"switch and power on, release"E"switch.
If you want the gauge to start at the preset position(set in store mode step /6). (suits gauges with no damping)